- What does Mocha mean?
- How do you say por favor in Spanish?
- What does Mocho mean in Spanish?
- Do they say OK in Spanish?
- What is por favor Italian?
- What is macho in English?
- What is mucho mucho?
- Does Porfavor mean in Spanish?
- Is Salud feminine or masculine Spanish?
- What do the word Punta mean?
- How do I say hello in Spanish?
- Does por favor have an accent?
What does Mocha mean?
Mocha is a high quality type of coffee made from a specific coffee bean.
It’s easily confused with the flavored drink also called a mocha, which combines coffee and chocolate.
Mocha coffee beans are from the plant species called Coffee arabica, and it was originally only grown in Mocha, Yemen..
How do you say por favor in Spanish?
por favorSpanishDict Phonetic Alphabet (SPA) pohr. fah. – bohr.International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA) poɾ fa. – βoɾSpanish Alphabet (ABC) por. fa. – vor.
What does Mocho mean in Spanish?
mocho Adjective. Translate “mocho” to English: dehorned, hornless. Spanish Synonyms of “mocho”: sin cuernos. Translate “mocho” to English: blunt, dulled, pointless.
Do they say OK in Spanish?
Yes “Estoy bien.” is correct — however the english word “okay” is now a Spanish word “okey” and is very common. So you could also use: “Okey.”
What is por favor Italian?
Per favore translates into please in Italian. However it is commonly mispronounced por favor. Each and every E in there should be annunciated.
What is macho in English?
A man who’s aggressively masculine can be described as macho. In Spanish, macho means “male animal,” from the Latin root masculus, also “male,” but also “worthy of a man.” …
What is mucho mucho?
Mucho mucho | Spanish Translator. mucho mucho. Translation. a lot. a lot.
Does Porfavor mean in Spanish?
interjection Spanish. please; if you please.
Is Salud feminine or masculine Spanish?
Feminine nouns that end in “d”: The truth – La verdad. The thirst – La sed. The health – La salud.
What do the word Punta mean?
punta sustantivo tip, end; point (of a weapon or pencil); point, headland; bunch, lot.
How do I say hello in Spanish?
1. Five Different Ways of Saying “Hello” in Spanish (Spain)1- Hola. It means “hello” or “hi” in Spanish and, as we’ve already mentioned, this word is the most common Spanish greeting and can be used at all times.2- Buenos días. … 3- Buenas tardes. … 4- Buenas noches. … 5- Ey. … 1- ¿Cómo estás? … 2- ¿Qué tal? … 3- ¿Qué pasa?More items…•
Does por favor have an accent?
The only difference between them is the accent mark, and they are absolutely vital if you want to write the right things in Spanish. … “Dé” with an accent mark means “give” – as in “Por favor dé la siguiente información”.