- Which empire killed the most?
- Which country has never lost a war?
- Which is the most dangerous country in the world?
- Who was the first world power?
- Did the Egyptians have electricity?
- Who is the powerful king in the world?
- Who has most powerful military in the world?
- What are the 5 super power countries?
- Which is the oldest civilization on earth?
- When did Egypt become a world power?
- Which country has richest history?
- What is the greatest civilization in history?
- Was Egypt the first empire?
- Who has the most power in the world?
- Which country has beautiful girls?
Which empire killed the most?
The British EmpireThe British Empire (now defunct, or at least reduced) is probably responsible for 100+ million deaths during its 200 year domination of the world..
Which country has never lost a war?
PakistanPakistan is the only country in the history that has never lost a war and have successfully defeated an enemy 4 times its size on several occasions. North Vietnam surrendered in January 1973, prompting the US withdrawal.
Which is the most dangerous country in the world?
Global Peace Index rankings (2008–2020)Country2019 rank2016 scoreIceland11.138New Zealand21.238Portugal31.324Austria41.2499 more rows
Who was the first world power?
The United States became the first true global superpower in the aftermath of World War II. At the end of that war, America was home to half of the world’s GDP, a proportion that was never before and has never since been matched by any one country.
Did the Egyptians have electricity?
Although ancient Egyptian civilization is long gone, its scientific achievements continue to outshine those of the modern Western world. Suggestions were made elsewhere, with varying degrees of sincerity, that the ancient Egyptians had known of electricity and had succeeded in harnessing its power.
Who is the powerful king in the world?
Amenhotep III. During his long reign, Amenhotep III presided over a golden age during the 18th dynasty when Egypt was the most powerful nation on Earth. And, although his grandson Tutankhamun is far more widely known today, it is Amenhotep III who was taken as the ultimate role model by subsequent monarchs.
Who has most powerful military in the world?
The 5 Most Powerful Armies in the World5) Japan. Japan’s armed forces have to contend with a volatile neighbor in North Korea. ( … 4) India. India has an estimated 1,444,000 people actively serving in its armed forces. ( … 3) China. … 2) Russia. … 1) United States.
What are the 5 super power countries?
United States. #1 in Power Rankings. No Change in Rank from 2019. … Russia. #2 in Power Rankings. No Change in Rank from 2019. … China. #3 in Power Rankings. … Germany. #4 in Power Rankings. … United Kingdom. #5 in Power Rankings. … France. #6 in Power Rankings. … Japan. #7 in Power Rankings. … Israel. #8 in Power Rankings.More items…
Which is the oldest civilization on earth?
Sumerian civilizationThe Sumerian civilization is the oldest civilization known to mankind. The term Sumer is today used to designate southern Mesopotamia. In 3000 BC, a flourishing urban civilization existed. The Sumerian civilization was predominantly agricultural and had community life.
When did Egypt become a world power?
For almost 30 centuries—from its unification around 3100 B.C. to its conquest by Alexander the Great in 332 B.C.—ancient Egypt was the preeminent civilization in the Mediterranean world.
Which country has richest history?
You’ve certainly read about the top country in history books.CountryRich History RankOverall Best Countries RankEgypt145Italy216Greece329China4206 more rows•Dec 14, 2017
What is the greatest civilization in history?
1) The British Empire was the largest empire the world has ever seen. The British Empire covered 13.01 million square miles of land – more than 22% of the earth’s landmass. The empire had 458 million people in 1938 — more than 20% of the world’s population.
Was Egypt the first empire?
Although the ancient Egyptians had first established its kingdom around 2686 BCE, the New Kingdom is the only era known as the Egyptian Empire. This period of ancient Egyptian history spans over the 18th, 19th , and 20th Dynasties of Egypt, which lasted from around 1550 BCE until 1077 BCE.
Who has the most power in the world?
1. United States. The US retains its position as the world’s most-powerful country. US News calls it “the world’s most dominant economic and military power” and notes now its “cultural imprint spans the world” thanks to its production of movies, TV, and music.
Which country has beautiful girls?
VenezuelaIt has many Miss Universe and Miss World winners. Women from Venezuela are perfectly figured and have attractive features. Venezuela is one of the countries with the most beautiful women in the world.